Sunday, May 6, 2012

May, IWK and Bébés


It's May, which means a month of IWK inspired cupcakes at my workplace.  From auctions to bake sales, I'll be baking lots of cupcakes for a worthy cause this month.  PLUS, I have three friends expecting little ones this month, which means a few Baby's First Cupcakes to come.  But to kick it all off, I have been baking a few of my childhood favourite cookies transformed into cupcakes for our IWK bake sale tomorrow.  What flavour cookies did I bake? You'll just have to stay tuned or if you're a fellow colleague, pop down to the lobby and find out first hand with a few bills to drop down for a wonderful charity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates