Friday, May 27, 2011

Cupcakes for a Cause (Round 2)


As promised, I put up another dozen cupcakes in my work’s IWK online auction.  There were several bids, but I’m pleased to say that the colleague who was in a bidding war during the last round won!  Second time’s the charm SB!  Hope you plan to share the cupcakes with your wonderful staff.  I wonder if you’ll choose a post or let me test some new cupcake recipes on you.  Don’t worry, I won’t take offense to you choosing a tried and true posted recipe.

The next cupcake recipe I’ll be posting is a great kid-approved treat that is exploding with colour and sugary goodness – the Nerdalicious Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates